Our web site provides basic
obtaining passports. If you need assistance in completing the forms or have
questions regarding the documents you need to bring, please
visit the U.S.
Department of State web site or call one of our Offices for more information before stopping
in. We will be happy to
- $110 Passport Fee
- Age 16 and over (passport valid for 10 years from date of issue)
- $80 Passport Fee - Age 15 and under (passport valid for 5 years from date of issue)
Check or Money Order ONLY!
Cannot be paid in cash. Make checks payable to the "U.S.
Department of State".
Clerk of Courts Fee
- Each applicant, regardless of age. Cash, check, money order, VISA, Mastercard. Make checks payable to David B. Wadsworth, Clerk of Courts.
Credit cards are accepted at ALL branch
You may print the passport forms from this site, or obtain them from any of our offices.
These forms are provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader software, Click
All passport applicants
must appear in person,
minors under age 16.
Information regarding passports for children under age 16
Use this form IF:
DS-11 APPLICATION FOR PASSPORT
- You have never had a US passport, OR
- You are under age 16, OR
- Your most recent passport was issued more than
15 years ago.
DS-82 APPLICATION FOR PASSPORT BY MAIL
|For Renewals ONLY. Used
for renewing a previously issued U.S. passport (Not processed by Clerk's office or Auto Title - By mail only).
- I can submit my most recent passport, AND
- I was at least 16 years old when my most
recent passport was issued, AND
- I was issued my most recent passport in the
last 15 years, AND
- I use the same name as on my most recent
passport or since my passport was issued, I have had my name changed
by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to
reflect my name change.
If you answered NO to any of the 4
statements above, .
You cannot use Form DS-82, you must apply on a DS-11.
FORM DS-3053 STATEMENT
OF CONSENT - ISSUANCE OF A PASSPORT TO A MINOR UNDER AGE 16
|To be submitted along with the DS-11
Application for Passport, for minors under age 16 as evidence of
parental permission IF:
- You are a non-applying parent or guardian
consenting to passport issuance for your child, OR
- You are an applying parent or guardian, and
written consent of the non-applying parent or guardian cannot be
DS-5504 NAME CHANGE, DATA CORRECTION AND LIMITED PASSPORT BOOK REPLACEMENT
- I have had a change in my name and my most recent U.S. passport book
and/or U.S. passport card was issued less than one year ago; OR
- My identifying information in my most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S.
passport card was printed incorrectly; OR
- My most recent U.S. passport book was limited in validity and was issued less
then one year ago.
If you answered NO to ALL of the 3
statements above, .
You cannot use Form DS-5504, you must apply on a DS-11 or DS-82 depending on your circumstances.
FORM DS-4085 APPLICATION
FOR ADDITIONAL VISA PAGES OR MISCELLANEOUS PASSPORT SERVICES
Courts Home Page